Faculty within the Business Foundations Area teach undergraduate courses that engage students with a range of contemporary business contexts and provide a foundation for academic success in business major courses and in the professional work environment.
Courses provide context and skills in the following areas
- how to succeed in college
- the role of business and its impact on society
- career development skills
- professionalism and preparation for the workplace
- the global environment of business
- the legal environment of business