Building GovCon Acumen: GovCon in the Age of Disruption
An Executive Leadership Course provided by Mason GovCon
Expanding Your Career from the Tactical to the Strategic
Tomorrow's government contracting landscape will require different approaches and fresh thinking. The government's adoption of cloud computing, the emergence of a mobile workforce, the spread of "Big Data" and the continued pressure to reduce costs are converging to create a new era in government contracting — one that is disrupting the industry and challenging the relevancy of incumbent leaders. "Transform or die" is the message coming from government. Preparing for this "new reality" is a top strategic priority for leaders across the GovCon industry.
"Building GovCon Acumen" is designed to prepare mid-level and rising executives to lead their companies into the future. This high-intensity program will provide participants with the leadership skills, the expertise and the insights they need to succeed in this new era. Participants will benefit from practitioner-led discussions featuring senior executives and thought leaders from leading companies in the industry, a hallmark of Mason GovCon.
By attending your will:
- Gain first hand insights into the future of GovCon from leaders, awardees, and hall of famers.
- Strengthen your strategy skills by tackling a business case analysis of an actual GovCon company.
- Build a transformational playbook for your business, including M&A.
- Join your peers from other GovCon companies. Past cohorts included participants from IBM, CGI, Dell, Calibre, CSC, Array, CACI, SAIC and other notable area and national companies.
- Gain Board level experience and insights from highly respected industry leaders.