School of Business Alumni Chapter Elects New Board
The results are in!
Annual elections for the School of Business Alumni Chapter Board saw the largest voter participation to date. It was a global affair with votes submitted by alumni in five countries outside the US (Germany, Qatar, Canada, Turkey, Australia).
The new Alumni Chapter Board includes
- President Elect: Sumeet Shrivastava, Executive MBA ’94
- Chair of the Program & Events Committee: Kristin Discher, BS Marketing ’08 and MBA ’13
- Chair of the Outreach Committee: Brian Dreyer, MBA ’13
- Chair of the Fundraising Committee: Michael Gallagher, MBA ’94
- Secretary: Curt White, Executive MBA ’96
- Treasurer: Becky Andersen, BS Accounting ’10
Six alumni were also voted directors at large.
- John Gustavo Blair, MBA ’04
- Karen Cohen, MS Real Estate Development ’12
- Mike Creasy, BS Accounting and Decision Sciences & Management Information Systems ’91
- Dave Roe, BS Accounting ’89 and MBA ’96
- David Gagliano, MS Technology Management ’02
- Jason Howell, BS Accounting ’97
The board is tasked with providing a variety of programs and networking opportunities that help advance both the mission and reputation of the business school and our alumni. All School of Business alumni are invited to participate in the alumni chapter and attend events it sponsors. If you would like to get involved or have suggestions for a future event, please contact Nikki Jerome at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-4833.
Trackback from your site.