George Mason Ranked No. 68 in Top 100 Universities
School of Business Fast Facts:
- #62 Best Undergraduate Business Program
- #68 Best Part-Time MBA
- #75 Best Online Graduate Business Program
- #10 Up-and-Coming Schools
- #8 in Tax Research (BYU Accounting Research Rankings)
- 27,000+ Business Alumni
- 61% Undergraduate Students Employed at Time of Graduation
Article originated on Washington Business Journal.
Trackback from your site.
I serve as the External Relations Coordinator of Advancement and Alumni Relations for George Mason University’s School of Business. In my role, I seek to connect alumni and friends of the School of Business with a variety of projects and initiatives in an effort to support the mission of George Mason University.