John D. Ring, BS ’80, spoke at the Dean’s Breakfast Series on March 9th about his career in nonprofit accounting. He answered student questions and discussed the interesting nature of an accounting career. Who is John D. Ring? John D. Ring is the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA). John […]
Tag Archives: Breakfast Series
- Angel Burgos: Bob Johnston embodies the best of GMU -- the value...
- RCS Optics: The University's Distinguished Speaker Series is a...
- RCS Optics: Congratulations Ms. Perdue on your recent promotio...
- RCS Optics: Kudos to Mr Ring. Sharing his passions with studen...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Teresa Carlson, VP Global Public Sector, Amazon Web Services October 2, 2014
- Dean’s Breakfast Series March 9, Nonprofit Accounting March 9, 2012
- School of Business Alumni Chapter Elects New Board May 28, 2015
- Lisa Featherngill of Abbot Downing Named Top 50 Women in Wealth Management May 21, 2015
- Alumni Service Award Presented to Michael Gallagher [Video] May 7, 2015
- Marketing Prof Bequeaths Half Million to School of Business May 7, 2015
20 Prominent Patriots in Business Abbot Downing Accounting Alumni Alumni Chapter Alumni Service Award Alumni Spotlight Anne Altman Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Business Alumni Celebration Business Plan Competition Capital One Celebration of Distinction Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Dean's Advisory Council Dean Jorge Haddock Dr. Angel Cabrera Dr. Jorge Haddock Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan Entrepreneur Events Fellowship Finance George Mason University Foundation Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation Graduates On The Move Honor IBM Insurance Jason Howell Jorge Haddock Leadership Marketing Mason Innovation Lab MBA Michael Gallagher Networking Scholarship Social Media Technology Management Tell Your Story Washington Washington Post Women in Business