Jason Howell, 1997 accounting alum, is running as an independent for Virginia’s 8th Congressional District. He hopes to bring needed change to Congress, which is where he believes the problems with today’s government lies. When asked about the miss representation of the American public and the faint progress being made in Congress, Howell responded, “When […]
Tag Archives: Congress
- Angel Burgos: Bob Johnston embodies the best of GMU -- the value...
- RCS Optics: The University's Distinguished Speaker Series is a...
- RCS Optics: Congratulations Ms. Perdue on your recent promotio...
- RCS Optics: Kudos to Mr Ring. Sharing his passions with studen...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Teresa Carlson, VP Global Public Sector, Amazon Web Services October 2, 2014
- Accounting Graduate on the Move April 2, 2012
- Milt Peterson: 50 Years and 120 Projects September 2, 2015
- George Mason School of Business: A Ragan Family Tradition July 14, 2015
- 2015 Alumni Giving Challenge June 10, 2015
- MS in Management Student Named Field Athlete of the Year June 10, 2015
20 Prominent Patriots 20 Prominent Patriots in Business Accounting Alumni Alumni Chapter Alumni Spotlight Anne Altman Awards Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Business Alumni Celebration Capital One Convocation Dean's Advisory Council Dean Jorge Haddock Dr. Angel Cabrera Dr. Jorge Haddock Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan Entrepreneur Events Faculty & Staff Fellowship Finance George Mason University Foundation Graduate Alumni Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation Graduates On The Move Honor IBM Innovation & Entrepreneurship Insurance Jason Howell Jorge Haddock Leadership Marketing MBA Networking Outstanding Alumni Scholarship Social Media Technology Management Tell Your Story Washington Washington Post Women in Business