The School of Management will hold its annual Convocation on Friday, May 17, in the Patriot Center where 1,098 School of Management students, including 861 undergraduate and 237 graduate, are expected to receive their degrees. This 2013 will be the first convocation to include students receiving degrees from the MS in Management of Secure Information […]
Tag Archives: Economics Times
- Chip Hoagland: Dr Johnston was the leader of a great Finance depa...
- Whitney Hanlin: Shared on behalf of Rafael Cestti, MBA '94 "Ba...
- Laura Niel: I had Dr. Buchanan for Intermediate Accounting - i...
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Sirena Johnson, BS Accounting ’99, Recognized for her Service to George Mason University with 2014 Alumni Service Award April 21, 2014
- Finance Major David Lucas Honored as 2014 Senior of the Year April 21, 2014
- In the Business of the Arts: Alumna Abigail Isaac, MBA ’13, Follows Her Passion to Achieve Success August 20, 2014
- Wieland & Zeiders featured members of 2013 Class of 20 Prominent Patriots June 18, 2014
- Kellie Goldstein, MS Accounting ’97, Named Travel Channel Chief Financial Officer June 13, 2014
- Weber & Wendroff featured members of 2013 Class of 20 Prominent Patriots June 10, 2014
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Beta Alpha Psi Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Buchanan CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker dr. buchanan Dr. Phil Buchanan Dr. Phillip Buchanan Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan faculty Faculty Fellowship fellowship finance financial services Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan legacy loyalty marketing Mason Business Alumni MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship social media speaker series spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business
Stay Connected via Social Media
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.