Besides providing what Patricia Roberts, BS Business Administration ’77, says was “a wonderful education,” George Mason University also gave Roberts an introduction to a professor who had a profound impact on her life. Roberts, this year’s Alumna of the Year Award recipient, received her degree in 1977, but soon after graduating, she found she wasn’t receiving the types […]
Tag Archives: endowment
- Chip Hoagland: Dr Johnston was the leader of a great Finance depa...
- Whitney Hanlin: Shared on behalf of Rafael Cestti, MBA '94 "Ba...
- Laura Niel: I had Dr. Buchanan for Intermediate Accounting - i...
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Stephen Moore, Senior Economics Writer for the Wall Street Journal April 14, 2014
- Howell & Jamison featured members of 2013 Class of 20 Prominent Patriots May 16, 2014
- Former MBA Student Association President Ruxandra Arustei, MBA ’11, Leaves Mark on MBA Program December 10, 2014
- Prominent Patriot Chuck Schue, EMBA ’05, Navigates a Unique Career Path December 4, 2014
- Empowering Aspiring Businesswomen: Women in Business Initiative Chases Lofty Goals December 1, 2014
- Alumna Beth Casey Halley, MBA ’93, Named Among the 26 Smartest People in Health IT November 26, 2014
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Beta Alpha Psi Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Buchanan CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker dr. buchanan Dr. Phil Buchanan Dr. Phillip Buchanan Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan faculty Faculty Fellowship fellowship finance financial services Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan legacy loyalty marketing Mason Business Alumni MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship social media speaker series spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business