Dr. Phillip Buchanan has been part of the Mason community for over 30 years, having joined the School of Management faculty in 1981. During his tenure, he has worn many hats having served as director of the Graduate Programs in Accounting and Taxation, director of the MBA program, and founding advisor to the Theta Alpha Chapter of […]
Tag Archives: give back
- Chip Hoagland: Dr Johnston was the leader of a great Finance depa...
- Whitney Hanlin: Shared on behalf of Rafael Cestti, MBA '94 "Ba...
- Laura Niel: I had Dr. Buchanan for Intermediate Accounting - i...
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Alumnus Jonathan Snowling, MBA ’11, Steers Upset Victory in Panama Presidential Election May 12, 2014
- Junior Sarah Zeb Takes Full Advantage of All Mason Has to Offer May 15, 2014
- Alumna Beth Casey Halley, MBA ’93, Named Among the 26 Smartest People in Health IT November 26, 2014
- Dean Nutter Named to the Washington Business Journal’s 2014 Class of Women Who Mean Business November 24, 2014
- Classic Party Rentals Announces Appointment of New CEO, Brent Mumford, MBA ’99 November 20, 2014
- Two School of Business Alumnae Earn Accolades at the 2014 Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards November 18, 2014
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Beta Alpha Psi Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Buchanan CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker dr. buchanan Dr. Phil Buchanan Dr. Phillip Buchanan Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan faculty Faculty Fellowship fellowship finance financial services Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan legacy loyalty marketing Mason Business Alumni MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship social media speaker series spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business
Stay Connected via Social Media
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.