Marla Perdue, 2006 accounting alum, was recently named Accounting Manager, Interim Chief Financial Officer at Horne International. Perdue joined Horne International in July 2011 with prior experiences in financial reporting, employee benefit plans, internal control systems, and full scope accounting for small to medium size businesses. In addition, Perdue has a background in commercial, manufacturing, […]
Tag Archives: Horne International
- RCS Optics: The University's Distinguished Speaker Series is a...
- RCS Optics: Congratulations Ms. Perdue on your recent promotio...
- RCS Optics: Kudos to Mr Ring. Sharing his passions with studen...
- Chip Hoagland: Dr Johnston was the leader of a great Finance depa...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Teresa Carlson, VP Global Public Sector, Amazon Web Services October 2, 2014
- Accounting Graduate on the Move April 2, 2012
- Women in Business Q&A: Denise G. Tayloe Co-Founder, CEO & President, PRIVO January 30, 2015
- Helping Mason Ideas Get Marked January 29, 2015
- Peggy Sherry Named New Deputy CFO of NCUA January 28, 2015
- Passport to Success: Alumna Appointed Travel Channel CFO January 27, 2015
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Beta Alpha Psi Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Buchanan CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker dr. buchanan Dr. Phil Buchanan Dr. Phillip Buchanan Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan faculty Faculty Fellowship fellowship finance financial services Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan legacy loyalty marketing Mason Business Alumni MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship social media speaker series spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business