The School of Management will hold its annual Convocation on Friday, May 17, in the Patriot Center where 1,098 School of Management students, including 861 undergraduate and 237 graduate, are expected to receive their degrees. This 2013 will be the first convocation to include students receiving degrees from the MS in Management of Secure Information […]
Tag Archives: Muhammad Tahir
- RCS Optics: The University's Distinguished Speaker Series is a...
- RCS Optics: Congratulations Ms. Perdue on your recent promotio...
- RCS Optics: Kudos to Mr Ring. Sharing his passions with studen...
- Chip Hoagland: Dr Johnston was the leader of a great Finance depa...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Teresa Carlson, VP Global Public Sector, Amazon Web Services October 2, 2014
- Accounting Graduate on the Move April 2, 2012
- Mary Hough, MBA ’91, of SAIC Recognized as a HR Trendsetter January 15, 2015
- Top Finance Grad Max Lindskog, BS Finance ’14, Learns By Teaching December 30, 2014
- MATHCOUNTS: Alumnus Lou DiGioia, MBA ’08, Takes His Love of Math to the Next Level December 19, 2014
- Former MBA Student Association President Ruxandra Arustei, MBA ’11, Leaves Mark on MBA Program December 10, 2014
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Beta Alpha Psi Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Buchanan CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker dr. buchanan Dr. Phil Buchanan Dr. Phillip Buchanan Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan faculty Faculty Fellowship fellowship finance financial services Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan legacy loyalty marketing Mason Business Alumni MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship social media speaker series spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business