As a still-recovering corporate human resources and professional development leader, I found the theme for NAPW’s National Networking Conference on Friday, April 26th near and dear to my heart: “SPARK. Ignite Your Network.” Workshop topics for this National Association of Professional Women’s event included reinvention, transformation and balance. I felt right at home. Let’s just […]
Tag Archives: NAPW
- RCS Optics: The University's Distinguished Speaker Series is a...
- RCS Optics: Congratulations Ms. Perdue on your recent promotio...
- RCS Optics: Kudos to Mr Ring. Sharing his passions with studen...
- Chip Hoagland: Dr Johnston was the leader of a great Finance depa...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Teresa Carlson, VP Global Public Sector, Amazon Web Services October 2, 2014
- Accounting Graduate on the Move April 2, 2012
- MBA Alum Honored with Mason Service Award March 30, 2015
- The Second Annual Martin Klaiber Charitable Golf Tournament March 26, 2015
- Brown & Brown Speaker Series ft. Kellie Goldstein March 19, 2015
- Can government learn from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs? March 3, 2015
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni Alumni Association alumnus Beta Alpha Psi Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Buchanan Business Alumni Celebration CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker dr. buchanan Dr. Phil Buchanan Dr. Phillip Buchanan Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan faculty Faculty Fellowship fellowship finance financial services graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan legacy loyalty marketing Mason Business Alumni MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship social media speaker series spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business