The School of Management will hold its annual Convocation on Friday, May 17, in the Patriot Center where 1,098 School of Management students, including 861 undergraduate and 237 graduate, are expected to receive their degrees. This 2013 will be the first convocation to include students receiving degrees from the MS in Management of Secure Information […]
Tag Archives: Patriot Center
- Angel Burgos: Bob Johnston embodies the best of GMU -- the value...
- RCS Optics: The University's Distinguished Speaker Series is a...
- RCS Optics: Congratulations Ms. Perdue on your recent promotio...
- RCS Optics: Kudos to Mr Ring. Sharing his passions with studen...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Teresa Carlson, VP Global Public Sector, Amazon Web Services October 2, 2014
- Dean’s Breakfast Series March 9, Nonprofit Accounting March 9, 2012
- Lisa Featherngill of Abbot Downing Named Top 50 Women in Wealth Management May 21, 2015
- Michael Gallagher | Alumni Service Award Winner Speech [Video] May 7, 2015
- Marketing Prof Bequeaths Half Million to School of Business May 7, 2015
- Dominion Gives $50,000 to Support Student Entrepreneurship at Mason April 30, 2015
20 Prominent Patriots in Business Abbot Downing Accounting Alumni Alumni Chapter Alumni Service Award Alumni Spotlight Anne Altman Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Business Alumni Celebration Business Plan Competition Capital One Celebration of Distinction Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Dean's Advisory Council Dean Jorge Haddock Dr. Angel Cabrera Dr. Jorge Haddock Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan Entrepreneur Events Executive MBA Fellowship Finance George Mason University Foundation Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation Graduates On The Move Honor IBM Insurance Jason Howell Jorge Haddock Leadership Marketing Mason Innovation Lab Michael Gallagher Networking Scholarship Social Media Technology Management Tell Your Story Washington Washington Post Women in Business