Two School of Management alumni were recently in the news for company promotions and new career placements. Ivan Jones, MBA ’99 alum, was just selected as Vice President of Finance with Travis Credit Union, in a statement issued by the company’s President and CEO, Patsy Van Ouwerkerk. In this capacity, Ivan will be responsible for […]
- Chip Hoagland: Dr Johnston was the leader of a great Finance depa...
- Whitney Hanlin: Shared on behalf of Rafael Cestti, MBA '94 "Ba...
- Laura Niel: I had Dr. Buchanan for Intermediate Accounting - i...
- Ricio Tantoco, CPA, MST: I was fortunate to "not have" Dr. Buchanan for Int...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series presents Dr. John Hillen, Former President & CEO, Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. February 3, 2014
- Case & Conlon featured members of 2013 Class of 20 Prominent Patriots April 22, 2014
- Alumna Fitness Expert Laura Clancy, BS Accounting ’88, Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress For New Book, “Transform” October 28, 2014
- MBA Alumnus Paul Veith ’83 Named Senior Vice President and Senior Investment Advisor at Northern Trust October 28, 2014
- From Military Police Soldier in Iraq to EMBA Outstanding Student October 20, 2014
- Working Toward Shared Goals: Classmates Make the Difference for Alumnus Matthew P. Sullivan, MS Technology Management ’04 October 16, 2014
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Beta Alpha Psi Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Buchanan CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker dr. buchanan Dr. Phil Buchanan Dr. Phillip Buchanan Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan faculty Faculty Fellowship fellowship finance financial services Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan legacy loyalty marketing Mason Business Alumni MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship social media speaker series spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business
Stay Connected via Social Media
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.