MBA Accounting Alum makes Valuable Addition to Business & Tech Firm MorganFranklin Corporation, a business and technology consulting firm that delivers financial management, performance improvement, and national security solutions to industry and government clients, today announced the recent appointment of Scott Rottmann as Managing Director. In his new role, Rottmann will focus on expanding MorganFranklin’s […]
- RCS Optics: The University's Distinguished Speaker Series is a...
- RCS Optics: Congratulations Ms. Perdue on your recent promotio...
- RCS Optics: Kudos to Mr Ring. Sharing his passions with studen...
- Chip Hoagland: Dr Johnston was the leader of a great Finance depa...
- Tell Your Phil Buchanan Story March 12, 2013
- Tell Your Bob Johnston Story October 21, 2013
- Accounting Graduate on the Move April 2, 2012
- Dean’s Breakfast Series March 9, Nonprofit Accounting March 9, 2012
- The Second Annual Martin Klaiber Charitable Golf Tournament March 26, 2015
- Brown & Brown Speaker Series ft. Kellie Goldstein March 19, 2015
- Can government learn from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs? March 3, 2015
- Thank You Sponsors of the Women in Business Initiative February 26, 2015
2013 Accounting alumna Alumni alumnus Beta Alpha Psi Brown & Brown Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series Buchanan CFO Chief Financial Officer consulting DC Dean's Advisory Council Dean's Council distinguished speaker dr. buchanan Dr. Phil Buchanan Dr. Phillip Buchanan Dr. Phillip G. Buchanan faculty Faculty Fellowship fellowship finance financial services Graduate Program in Accounting Graduate Program in Taxation graduates on the move honor Johnson and Strachan legacy loyalty marketing Mason Business Alumni MBA Networking qinetiq Scholarship social media speaker series spotlight Theta Alpha Chapter Virginia washington post Women in Business