SAIC Corporate Finance Dept. Internship Opportunities
2014 Internship Opportunities
SAIC Corporate Finance Department, Mclean VA
Two internship openings in the Controller’s Organization of the Corporate Finance Team
About the Finance Organization
The Corporate Finance organization within SAIC performs the key activities necessary to managing the business and providing analysis used by various levels of management, including the Executive level, which is subsequently reported to the Board of Directors and the public.
There are several departments within the Finance organization including the following: Financial Systems Operations, Operational Accounting, Financial Reporting and Planning, and Treasury and Investor Relations.
This internship will provide exposure to several areas of the Finance Department, including Operational Accounting, Financial Reporting, Treasury/Investor Relations and Financial System Operations.
The program will also introduce common government accounting concepts in addition to gaining knowledge with SAIC accounting policies, procedures, and compliance.
This position will require interaction with various levels throughout the Finance Department.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum GPA of 3.0, at least 3.4 desired.
- Strong Excel and analysis skills.
- Prior related work experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- US Citizenship required
All applicants with a strong interest in accounting and finance are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Students must submit the following documents:
- A one-page cover letter,
- Resume to the following: https://saic.taleo.net/careersection/2SAIC_INT/jobdetail.ftl