Marketing Coordinator- Fairfax Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Marketing Coordinator Job Purpose: Market Fairfax Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, P.C. by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking referral data; maintaining promotional material inventory; planning meetings and special events; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing referral trends; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks referral base/New referrals
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics vendor; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support marketing staff by providing data, referral trends, account analyses, new Associate announcements; relaying customer service requests and referral expectations/concerns.
- Research competitive practices, identifying and evaluating like characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plan meetings and special events for referral base and their staff by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor Marketing budget comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Skills: Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
To Apply please email Julia Spradlin at email@example.com