CPA Firm in the Washington, DC Metro aria is seeking highly motivated Staff Auditors and Senior Accountants.
Castro & Company, LLC is a fast growing accounting, audit, and advisory firm with headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We specialize in providing the personalized services of a small firm with the full resources and quality you would expect from larger accounting firms. You will be part of a learning culture with the challenging career development opportunities, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We also offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, Paid Time (PTO), 401(k), flexible spending plan, commuter benefits and short-term and long-term disability.
You will be part of a team conducting financial statement audits or advisory services to Federal Government Agencies. You will research accounting issues, compile and analyze data, prepare financial statements/accounting reports, perform internal control reviews/testing, and document business processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Exceptional client service and oral and written communications skills
· Ability to exercise good judgment and ethical values
· Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
· Deadline oriented and ability to complete tasks independently
· Commitment to quality and ability to excel in a dynamic environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting or related field form an accredited college/university required
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or eligible to sit for the CPA exam preferred
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must be a U.S. Citizen, and eligible to receive a Federal Security Clearance (candidates with an active Federal Security Clearance are preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply Please Visit: http://castroco.force.com/careers/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0xi0000001rRl7AAE&tSource=