Experience the Arts with a Paid Fall Internship at Wolf Trap!
Applications for Fall 2014 are due July 1. Apply Now
- Positions are paid, part-time (18-24 hours/week), and typically 12-weeks long.
- Gain project-based training and experience.
- Work with staff and other interns on meaningful projects as an integral part of the Wolf Trap team.
- Interact with Wolf Trap board members, patrons, and business leaders.
- Flexible start and end dates.
- Housing is the responsibility of the intern.
- Wolf Trap Foundation is not accessible by public transit. Interns must have a car.
Wolf Trap Fall Internships are offered in the following areas:
Wolf Trap Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
1645 Trap Road, Vienna, VA 22182 | 703.255.1900
Copyright © 2014 Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts. All rights reserved.