Interning Fall 2015? Want to Recieve Academic Credit?
Have you considered enrolling in SOM or ACCT 492 for Fall 2015? If so please read the requirements below and meet with a Career Consultant if you have any questions. The deadline to apply for either course is 5:00pm on August 29th!
Requirements to Participate:
Note: All requirements must be met prior to the beginning of the semester your application is submitted to enroll.
- Must have Bachelor of Science status in the School of Management or be enrolled in the Accounting Certificate Program.
- Completed 75 hours of course credit.
- Cumulative GPA of a 2.8 or higher.
- Must earn a B or higher in all 301 level courses.
- Secure an Internship Position prior to applying. The internship must allow you to complete a minimum of 150 hours throughout the semester.
- Student must complete all required application documents.
- Employer must sign the Experiential Learning Agreement.
- Student must upload a copy of their resume to HireMason.
How to Apply:
1) Determine if you are eligible to participate. Requirements listed above. 2) To obtain provisional approval complete the following forms at this link: http://business.gmu.edu/undergraduate/career-services/internships/som-492-internship-course/
- Internship Application with Job Description attached
- Experiential Learning Agreement
- Upload resume to HireMason
- All documents MUST BE TYPED for full approval (If you cannot fill out the form, please open in Adobe to be able to do so).
- The documents cannot be saved please complete the forms and either fax (703-993-1886), email (firstname.lastname@example.org)