Join Our Team
Our interns don’t make copies; they get real hands on experience in field marketing. We offer internships at over 100 colleges and universities across the country. Marketing interns complete 4 incentive based projects throughout the school year which allow them work at their own pace. We offer hands on guidance from managers and some real world experience that you can add to your resume.
Think you have what it takes to keep up with us?
View the full job descriptions below.
Internship Job Description
The SWITCH, on behalf, 5-hour ENERGY® is looking for qualified interns to join their field marketing team. Our internship offers hands on marketing experience through 4 projects with one-on-one guidance from your manager.
- 2014-2015 academic calendar year
- Complete 4 predetermined projects & prepare a PowerPoint recap for each
- Project examples: Market Analysis, Product Education, Events, and Networking
- Keep a weekly inventory of all product used
- Complete weekly & monthly recaps including sampling activity & project status
- Business, marketing, or advertising majors preferred
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of campus activities & be actively involved within campus organizations
- Ability to hold weekly conference calls & monthly meetings with managers
- Ability to manage and meet scheduled deadlines
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and strong organizational skills
- Be resourceful and able to improvise creatively to solve problems
- Available for the 2014-15 academic calendar year
- Incentive based
- Hands on marketing & sales experience
- On your own time
- One- on-one coaching from managers
- Incentives for top performers
- Branded backpack
- Paid orientation
- Managers can assist you with receiving course credit (where applicable)
- 5houru.com APPLY TODAY