Job Title: Campus Recruiting Specialist
Channel/Function: Talent / Acquisition & Mobility
Position Reports to: Campus Recruiting Manager
Key Role Description:
Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting. Serve as the primary point of contact for educational institutions and the business. Work closely with the business to establish the recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various educational institutions; maintains relationships with students, faculty and staff. Continuously build and strengthen relationships with internal stakeholders
- Resolve escalated issues leveraging guidance and direction from Campus Recruiting Manager
- Collaborate across functions at target school(s) to ensure a one Deloitte approach on campus
- Manage ongoing relationship building with students to help achieve campus recruiting vision and provide a market-leading candidate experience
- Execute and participate in campus recruiting activities such as campus presentations, career fairs, “sell” receptions/dinners/weekends, etc.
- Prepare interviewers for interviews, transitioning relevant candidate-specific information; ensure interviewers are trained on behavioral interviewing
- Manage campus hire interview process including: screening resumes, selecting candidates for interview, conducting interview kick-offs and debrief sessions, managing offer approval process, extending offers and rejecting candidates.
- Plan, conduct and participate in post-offer pursuit activities (e.g., pursuit team assignments / communications, sell events, office visits, answering questions).
- Team with Core Talent Services (CTS) in the execution of recruitment processes
- Maintain timely and accurate data in the applicant tracking system
- Assist local campus leadership in the development and implementation of the intern program
- Network within the marketplace to understand competitive compensation practices
- Identify networking opportunities to enhance brand image and continued professional development
- Manage school and office budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum 1-3 years of related experience
- Basic understanding of campus recruiting
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Problem-solving skills
- Event-planning skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Intermediate applicant tracking system/application skills
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Follow this link to apply online: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-US/details/j/E15MCLSSPELM024-HRL4/campus-recruiting-specialist