Dell Campus Brand Ambassador
Dell Campus Brand Ambassador:
Do you major in Marketing/Sales/Communications/Business? Or maybe you love the spotlight? Perhaps you thrive on selling a solution to someone’s need? Do you want a flexible schedule to seamlessly work with your campus life? Then keep reading!
We are looking for students that are excited to take on a paid skill building opportunity between a Fortune 500 technology company and one of the top marketing agencies in North America. You will be a part a unique program in order to drive the Dell brand on your campus.
In this part-time paid position. You will be challenged to use and grow your communication, networking, sales and marketing skills. You will be required to interact with fellow students to educate them on benefits of Dell, generate buzz, and in turn support the growth of Dell. You will help promote Dell by working with campus technology stores and by attending campus events such as orientations, club events, career fairs, and a variety of social functions. You will be responsible for increasing Dell brand perception and becoming THE campus expert on Dell’s student program. You will spread word of Dell University, as well as build relationships with your campus technology store, students and faculty. In this ever evolving world of technology, these folks will need a person to go to, and that person will be you!
We need students with the thirst to tap into their natural ability to create networks and communicate effectively. People interaction is a MUST, both infield and online (via various social platforms). Building a solid campus network of Dell enthusiasts is the primary goal of this position. If you are a natural influencer, have an ambition for sales & marketing, a passion for social media, and you enjoy technology, then this is the job for you!
The Dell Campus Ambassador position provides:
- Competitive hourly pay rate and incentive opportunities.
- Flexible work schedules (that works around classes and extracurricular activities).
- Chance to build your career profile with an innovative technology & marketing company.
- Opportunity to build key relationships and network with influential people on campus.
- Laptop provided by Dell for demonstrations and events.
- Opportunity to grow within Dell and Mosaic. Interviews can be granted to top performing campus representatives.
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for current college students that:
- Can dedicate an average of 9 – 12 flexible hours per week during the school year, with the possibility of working additional hours throughout the year.
- Live on or near campus all year, including summer months and are involved in academic programs, sports and/or extracurricular activities
- Marketing or Business majors looking for experience with a top tier brand.
- Display a desire to work in sales (with a background in sales preferred)
- Are well-connected to campus groups/organizations (ie. fraternity/sorority, sports teams, student council, student clubs), orientations, and/or dorms, and know how to network among peers.
- Be able to create promote Dell to K-12 schools that have technology needs.
- Have hands-on understanding of social media that must include Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. (In addition, Pinterest is preferred, but not required)
- Show an interest in networking and creatively be an ambassador of Dell to various organizations on campus.
- Enjoy the freedom of being creative and coming up with buzz worthy concepts and strategies to help promote the Dell brand through on campus activities and social media.
- Are interested in gaining work experience with a leading global company (Internship Opportunities May Be Available Depending On Your School’s Guidelines).
- Can work around campus (approximately 80% of your time) and online/at home (approximately 20% of your time).
- Enjoy working in a competitive environment
- Possess strong speaking skills in front of a crowd or classroom settings.
- Have an interest in technology, sales, and marketing.
- Have access to daily e-mail, internet and camera phone.
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd – We lead it!
Follow us on the following:
Facebook – (click here)
Twitter – (click here)
YouTube – (click here)
To learn even more about Mosaic, visit us at www.mosaic.com
Mosaic Sales Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.