Internship for Marketing Majors with DeenTV
DeenTV is a non-profit organization whose mission is to educate, entertain, and inspire through media by developing socially conscious videos highlighting the lives and stories of Muslims in the United States, with the goal of building bridges between various faith and cultural communities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing student to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
You will develop sales presentations and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products. Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Expected to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is desired.
The prospective candidate should be a senior level or graduate level marketing student who is able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Liaise with non-profit organizations and for-profit companies to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
To apply please click here.