Apply Now! HR Assistant Internship with ROCS
This Nonprofit Organization works with universities and colleges across the higher education community. They offer tremendous career growth and advancement opportunities as well as a great team environment.
HR Assistant Internship (Part-Time)
(Optimal schedule would be part time 5 days per week, but the company is flexible)
This is a great opportunity for a current college student that has an interest in Human Resources to gain hands-on experience. You will be working with a knowledgeable team in an established non-profit organization and be exposed to many facets of HR.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Prepare new hire packets
- Schedule telephone and in-person interviews
- Post jobs
- Perform outreach for OFCCP compliance
- File HR documents
- Create employee badges
- Prepare for HR events
- Other duties as assigned
- Some college education, or a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- One year of office/administrative experience strongly desired
- Ability to work 20-25 hours per week and maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Competency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and switch between work assignments as needs change.
- Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer support.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
FOR CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO KATHLEEN@ROCSJOBS.COM