EagleBank Summer 2017 Marketing Internship Program
Work Location: Bethesda, MD 20814
Founded in 1998, EagleBank is a leading community bank in the Washington metropolitan area with 23 offices specializing in providing its customers with superior customer service and custom financial solutions.
Our Marketing department is responsible for planning, strategizing, and budgeting for the marketing needs of EagleBank and Eagle Bancorp, Inc., as well as overseeing and maintaining positive name and brand awareness. The Marketing department is also responsible for customer and corporate communications; public and media relations; product/service development, implementation, launch, and promotion; advertising (print, broadcast, web, etc.); and, in general, supports the marketing communications and promotional needs of all departments, branches, and bank-wide marketing initiatives.
A summer college-level internship with primary responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Developing content for our social media outlets.
- Conducting competitive research to see what marketing efforts our competitors are doing.
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of our customer appreciations events.
- Assisting with client and customer outreach efforts.
- Assist with various projects, as necessary.
In this internship program, you will:
- Learn about EagleBank’s “Relationships F•I•R•S•T” culture.
- Have opportunities to participate in various community and volunteer activities.
- Be introduced to team-building & self-awareness assessments.
- Work alongside successful Commercial Bankers to tackle genuine business challenges that make a real impact on our bank.
- Meet alumni from your College or University.
- Grow your skills and build a network dedicated to support your long-term career objectives.
- Have access to our wellness center and participate in local and bank-wide social events.
- Have exposure to Senior Leadership.
To qualify for this internship with EagleBank, a candidate must be currently enrolled in a college degree program. The candidate must be organized, self motivated, and a dependable team player. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, intermediate computer skills and the ability to be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced environment. A major in Marketing or an applicable field strongly preferred.
To apply for any of the following 6 internships, please forward your resume to Kerry Willigan, Director Career Services – School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will batch the resumes and forward to EagleBank. All resumes must be received by Friday, February 17th to be considered. Please make sure to indicate which internship you are applying to in the subject line of your email as follows: EagleBank Internship – Small Business Administration.