APPLY NOW! Internship with Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI)
Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI’s) mission is to use leading edge technology and innovation to provide engineering, technical and professional services to meet our customer’s operational objectives. Our record of performance has been well proven over the past 14 years.
ISCI is a Vietnam Era VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 1998. It was incorporated in December 2001 in the State of Virginia and is a professional IT services company. Our services provide clients a business to technology interface that allows us to design, build, and manage the systems needed to support today’s information driven world.
About the Position
ISCI has an exciting opportunity for an intern-hire to join our IT support team as a Customer Support Analyst. We are an IT consulting firm headquartered in Manassas, VA with a focus on providing technology staffing and support to the federal government. The successful candidate will possess a strong interest in playing a vital role as a member of our growing team.
Duration of Internship: subject to performance review at 30, 60, and 90 days, our Director of IT advises that this could become a permanent position. That is, if the Intern meets the standards required and is a great fit, we would consider hiring them on permanently with commensurate benefits and salary review at that time.
Salary: $12-15/hour at the digression of the hiring manager
- Internal IT support for our busy HQ staff
- Interest in learning about key information technology and IT Security drivers in the industry
- Candidate should be a self-starter, strongly motivated and focused on becoming a member of our team
- On call every other weekend to field calls if necessary
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner and confident contributor
- Experience in conducting and completing assigned tasks in a time sensitive manner
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school or college student currently pursuing an AS or BS degree in an IT or related field
PLEASE NOTE: Intern will be working within a regular 9-5 office hour structure. However, ISCI recognizes the importance of flexibility for students and we will work with you to accommodate your schedule. On call every other weekend and occasional after hours by pager is required.
How to Apply
This position is for immediate hire. Please apply to this job posting here.