APPLY NOW! Accounting Internship Position with Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI)
Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI’s) mission is to use leading edge technology and innovation to provide engineering, technical and professional services to meet our customer’s operational objectives. Our record of performance has been well proven over the past 14 years.
ISCI is a Vietnam Era VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 1998. It was incorporated in December 2001 in the State of Virginia and is a professional IT services company. Our services provide clients a business to technology interface that allows us to design, build, and manage the systems needed to support today’s information driven world.
About the Position: Accounting Intern
ISCI has an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join our Accounting support team as an Accounting Intern. We are an IT consulting firm headquartered in Manassas, VA with a focus on providing technology staffing and support to the federal government. The successful candidate will possess a strong interest in playing a vital role as a member of our growing team.
Location: 10432 Balls Ford Rd, Suite 140 Manassas, VA 20109
Anticipated start date: Immediately
- Assist in the daily functions of the Accounting Department to include mail, filing, data entry
- Interest in learning about key the components of the Accounting Department to have accurate & timely financial statements
- Candidate should be a self-starter, strongly motivated and focused on becoming a member of our team
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail and good multi-tasking skills
- Quick learner and confident contributor
- Experience in conducting and completing assigned tasks in a time sensitive manner
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school or college student currently pursuing an AS or BS degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field
PLEASE NOTE: Intern will be working within a regular 9-5 office hour structure. However, ISCI recognizes the importance of flexibility for students and we will work with you to accommodate your schedule.
How to Apply
To apply for this internship opportunity, please click here.