APPLY NOW! Human Resources Internship Position with Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI)
Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI’s) mission is to use leading edge technology and innovation to provide engineering, technical and professional services to meet our customer’s operational objectives. Our record of performance has been well proven over the past 14 years.
ISCI is a Vietnam Era VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 1998. It was incorporated in December 2001 in the State of Virginia and is a professional IT services company. Our services provide clients a business to technology interface that allows us to design, build, and manage the systems needed to support today’s information driven world.
About the Position: Human Resources Intern
ISCI has an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join our HR support team as a Human Resources Intern. We are an IT consulting firm headquartered in Manassas, VA with a focus on providing technology staffing and support to the federal government. The successful candidate will possess a strong interest in playing a vital role as a member of our growing team.
Location: 10432 Balls Ford Rd, Suite 140 Manassas, VA 20109
Anticipated start date: Immediately
- Will provide HR assistance and support for our growing roster of employees at HQ and in the field
- Will be assigned basic tasks that will help provide an understanding of the fundamentals of a business and the Human Resources Department.
- Will gain valuable experience while assisting HR with administrative tasks and will assist with new hire paperwork.
- Will learn the hands-on process of recruiting, onboarding and benefits administration.
- Will become familiar with the importance of employment laws and compliance.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail and good multi-tasking skills
- Quick learner and confident contributor
- Exhibit good judgement and able to follow strict confidentiality guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school or college student currently pursuing an AS or BS degree in Human Reources, Business or a related field
PLEASE NOTE: Intern will be working within a regular 9-5 office hour structure. However, ISCI recognizes the importance of flexibility for students and we will work with you to accommodate your schedule.
How to Apply
To apply for this internship opportunity, please click here.