Stages of Going Back to School
- When you realize summer is coming to an end
- But then you realize how excited you are to see all of your friends again
- Finally classes are here! You (think) you got a great schedule!
- But then you go to a class you thought you were going to love but end up hating
- So you drop it and try to get into another class knowing registration is a free for all
- And you miraculously get into a course that you were number 24 on the waitlist for
- Schedule: nailed it.
- Syllabus week over. Second week of classes, begin.