New Way to Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment
Greetings School of Business Undergraduate Students! This week you may walk-in to see an Academic Advisor, but starting next week, there is a new way to schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor through the Student Success Collaborative!
- Schedule your own appointments!
- See your preferred Academic Advisor’s availability from your browser!
- Let your advisor know exactly what you need by adding your own comments!
- Review your advising notes in your account after your appointment is over!
To schedule an in-person advising appointment (for current Mason students only):
- Access GMU SSC Campus.
- Enter your Mason NetID and password. Select login.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on “Accept.”
- Select the “Get Advising” button and schedule your appointment.
- Include your G# in the Comments section so your advisor can prepare for your meeting.
To re-schedule your appointment:
- Cancel your appointment in GMU SSC Campus.
- Create a new appointment using the instructions above.
If you encounter difficulties accessing any of the resources offered through this office, please contact the Office of Student Success and Academic Services at email@example.com or by calling 703-993-1880. You may also visit the Academic Advising Homepage for more detailed explanations on undergraduate academic advising within the School of Business. For more information about Mason’s commitment to accessibility, please visit Accessibility@Mason.
For questions, configuration concerns, and feedback on your user experience, please contact SSCHelp@gmu.edu.