WelcomeFest 2018 T-Shirt Design Entries due This Week!
ATTENTION SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDENTS: DISPLAY YOUR CREATIVITY!
The School of Business is having a T-shirt Design contest to determine what design will be used on our Fall 2018 Welcome Fest t-shirts. Welcome Fest is the largest School of Business event and is an opportunity for students to meet faculty, explore student organizations and clubs, learn about our majors and career resources, meet academic and career advisors, and get a free t-shirt! See rules for submissions below:
- The contest begins on January 22, 2018 and runs through February 28, 2018.
- The contest is open to all currently enrolled School of Business students at George Mason University
- Only one submission is allowed. Working in teams is encouraged!
- The prize is a School of Business swag bag and hundreds of students wearing your design.
- All entries must be original creations/content and reflect the School of Business and the University color/logo in the design. The design cannot contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The entries must be received through email via firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted at the School of Business Office of Student Success and Academic Services located in Enterprise Hall 008 by 5 p.m. on February 28, 2018.
- The Office of Student Success and Academic Services will choose the top submissions. The top submissions will be subject to public vote from March 5, 2018 to March 9, 2018.
- The winning design will remain the property of George Mason University, and will not be returned to you. Mason may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning design may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- The entry should include your name and contact information.
- The entry may be drawn or printed on 8-1/2” x 11” paper or the entry may be submitted using a .JPG, .PDF, .PND. format.
- The University’s brand colors should be incorporated in the design with the design intended for use on either a (insert options for shirt colors)
- Use of the University’s institutional logo is allowed. Click here to view the institutional logo.
Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- If your entry is selected as the winning entry, the winning contestant who created the winning entry will receive a School of Business swag bag and design the 2018 Welcome Fest t-shirts.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign a form prepared by the Office of Student Success and Academic Services acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of GMU.
- If you have any further questions, email email@example.com