APPLY NOW! Business Development Intern with BlueCat
BlueCat are DNS experts. They have the industry’s best and brightest, people with decades of experience in DNS and a passion for what we do. BlueCat has proven migration methodologies and a stability that customers have come to trust.
What is Enterprise DNS? Enterprise DNS is much more than just building a reliable network.
Enterprise DNS centralizes architecture by connecting all endpoints. This provides a full view of all critical assets and clients on the network. DNS data is scrubbed to ensure vigorous data integrity. Services are delivered reliably with high-throughput across the enterprise.
At the heart of all IT operations is DNS. When DNS fails, so do your enterprise’s critical services. Your IT foundation crumbles. Business comes to a halt. Network connectivity and uptime are no more than table stakes. Choosing a “DDI” vendor is not enough. Today, every company is a digital company, with sophisticated IT requirements to support 21st century computing like cloud services, IoT and software-defined network.
About the Position
Here’s what you need to know about our Sales team: The BlueCat sales team is a group of intelligent and market aware sales professionals who like to have fun and win together. We are a highly engaged team that loves bringing creative solutions to the table to help grow and transform our business. We know how to be competitive, learn and continue to support each other and our customers!
We are looking for an intern to commit to approximately 20-40 hours per week at the BlueCat Reston Office. Reporting to the Vice President, Government Sales, the Business Development Intern is responsible for expanding our presence in the federal market via proactive prospecting and research efforts. These activities will fall in line with our corporate sales strategy, utilizing various sales and marketing aids.
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
- Research prospective federal clients and their technology initiatives/requirements
- Work with the Director of Business Development to build and refine the federal go-to-market strategy
- Make outbound calls to potential customers and qualify leads to sell products and services in an effort to increase BlueCat sales revenue
- Meet and exceed targeted quota of meetings set per week
- Connect prospects to capabilities and benefits of BlueCat products & services
- Prepare reports as requested leveraging Microsoft suite and/or Salesforce.com
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Academic Credentials Required:
- 3 years of University/College education (you are entering your final year of studies)
- Excellent written, organizational, communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Experience communicating in a variety of presentation environments
- Proven ability to design, develop, and effectively communicate reports, proposals, and sales strategies
How to Apply
Deadline to apply is 03/27/2018. To view the full job description and to apply, please click here.
BlueCat provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code.