APPLY NOW! Analyst, Business Development with Crescent Hotels and Resorts
About the Company:
Headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, just outside of Washington D.C., Crescent Hotels & Resorts is one of the top ranked hotel management companies in North America. With an emphasis on accountability, measurable results, diversity, communication and integrity, our highly-principled approach to hotel management and development is the cornerstone of our success. Our initial philosophy was to create a work environment and organization where operators were empowered and thrived – today we continue that legacy through our commitment to customer service and associate satisfaction.
Analyst, Business Development (full-time)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform extensive financial modeling of new business development opportunities of existing and proposed hotels, as well as scenario analysis for currently managed properties on behalf of ownership.
- Develop and maintain research on certain geographic markets, such as new supply, recent acquisitions/dispositions, demand generators, trends, etc.
- Develop sophisticated visuals, deal summary and supporting materials for ownership presentations, RFP’s and industry conferences.
- Participate in deal sourcing activities including ownership research and hotel transaction activity.
- Travel and conduct fieldwork for prospective hotels and markets, as needed.
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Undergraduate degree required with a preferred focus in Finance or Hospitality.
- 2-3 years of analytical experience preferred, especially in hospitality business development and/or real estate investments.
- Advanced aptitude in Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment embracing various responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exhibits a key sense of urgency while prioritizing multiple tasks/projects.
- Operates efficiently in a deadline driven work environment with proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver on business goals.
- Ability to work under high pressure of immediate deadlines that surface.
- Proactive attitude to enhance role and department.
- Proven interest in real estate and/or hospitality required.
How to Apply:
Deadline to apply 04/01/2018. Please send cover letter and resume to Ruxandra Arustei, Director of Investment Analysis at Crescent Hotels & Resorts at (email@example.com)