APPLY NOW! Human Resource Intern with MorganFranklin Consulting
MorganFranklin Consulting is a management and technology consulting firm that works with leading businesses and government to address critical finance, technology, and business objectives. Organizations of all sizes turn to MorganFranklin Consulting because we bring experienced, engaged professionals who are highly energetic and motivated to work with our clients in challenging, high-stakes environments. We hit the ground running and achieve results through what we deliver, and in how we deliver it.
MorganFranklin is 100% employee owned. Our professionals know that our success is truly tied to your success. We take ownership of our work.
About the Position: Human Resource Intern
MorganFranklin Consulting is a global management and technology consulting firm that works with leading businesses and government to address critical finance, technology, and business objectives. MorganFranklin Consulting is looking for a Human Resource Intern who will play an integral role in helping to build and grow our brand.
You will love working at MorganFranklin Consulting if you approach challenges with a level of high energy and enthusiasm. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative and deadline-driven environment, being able to adapt to shifting priorities with ease.
Our HR team plays a critical role as a strategic business partner supporting the firm’s growth and success. Come be a part of our friendly, flexible, high-performance, execution-oriented, dynamic, diverse, pro-employee workplace!
We are seeking an energetic, driven, and creative HR Intern/Assistant to support our HR team of four, and gain exposure and hands-on experience in all aspects of HR. Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties, and providing administrative support to the team across all HR functional areas
- Assisting with the maintenance of personnel files and HRIS records
- Preparing/editing/formatting written communications and documents
- Assisting with updating new hire orientation information and with the on-boarding process
- Assisting with copying, filing, mailing activities
- Assisting with special projects in the areas of Performance Management, Employee Engagement, HRIS, Benefits, Rewards & Recognition, Learning & Development, etc.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, build agendas, take minutes
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university degree program pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor & Industrial Relations, Organization Development or related program
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Ability to work a minimum of 30 hours per week during the summer, and a minimum of 15-20 hours per week during the school year
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information at all times with maturity and professionalism
- Positive, energetic, professional, high customer-service demeanor
- Dependable, trustworthy, collaborative team player who can also work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills, superior attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent communication/writing skills, with the ability to rapidly learn our corporate voice and style.
- Driven and results-focused, with an ability to manage to competing and changing priorities
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- College Sophomore/rising Junior seeking employment through graduation with a possible full-time opportunity after graduation
- Prior office work or internship experience
- Familiarity with HRIS software/databases
- Basic HR generalist knowledge; knowledge of labor laws
- Social media experience
- Events management experience
- Customer service experience
- Research skills
How to Apply
Deadline to apply is 04/15/2018. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to HR@morganfranklin.com