APPLY NOW! Accountant Position with The Hilltop Companies
The Hilltop Companies include six separate companies, each of which focuses on providing professional services to either a specific industry segment or provide specific services (accounting, compliance and internal audit and data technology) to many industry segments.
Learn more about us here.
About the Position: Accountant (full-time)
Hilltop Advisors is hiring accountants with various levels of experience (0 – 3 years) to work on financial statement audits, compliance audits and consulting engagements. All audit/accounting and consulting employees are hired by Hilltop Advisors and are utilized in client engagements across all of the Hilltop companies.
The Hilltop companies include Hilltop Advisors (a consulting firm focused on the Financial Services industry), Hilltop Federal Services (a consulting firm focused on the finance sector of the Federal government), Hilltop Accounting (an accounting advisory and specialty audit firm focused on most small and mid-sized companies) and Hilltop iSolutions (a consulting firm focused on IT and data controls, cyber security and data use/integrity). Each of our Hilltop companies are based in McLean, VA.
All employment opportunities are full time, salaried professional employee positions.
Compensation will be commensurate with Candidate’s years of experience, breadth of preferable key skills and depth of industry skills Hilltop provides a benefit package that includes incentive compensation, health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, 12 holidays and pension/401k
Salary Range: $31,200 – $36,200/annually
OUR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in accounting
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Strong analytical skills (good with numbers very important)
- Strong communications skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel, Word, Office 365)
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to various work environments
- Attention to detail, and
- Willing to work hard!
Prior industry experience in any of the segments is a major plus:
- Big Four
- Real estate
- Accounting firm with financial services, real estate, high tech, health care entities, government contractors, non-profits, professional firms, and other mid-sized clientele
- Federal agencies (our targets are HUD, FHA, Ginnie Mae, SBA, Energy, Education, OCC, FDIC, FED, Treasury, SEC, USDA lending)
- GSE experience
How to Apply
If you meet our requirements and are interested in a fast paced, constantly changing growth company environment, with a collegial culture and a team orientation – Hilltop wants to meet you!
Deadline to apply is 05/16/2018. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to arrange a screening interview.