APPLY NOW! Internship Opportunity with Kenwood Management Company
The mission of Kenwood Management Company is to build client wealth by seeking value oriented income properties in the Baltimore and Washington Metropolitan Area. We provide proactive asset managementstrategies that integrate property management together with focused leasing and tenant retention efforts.
Kenwood offers many unique advantages as a real estate investment and operating company. Its Principals have well over 100 years of combined real estate experience. We offer investors an extensive wealth of knowledge and understanding about the local real estate markets and how to create value.
About the Position: Internship
Kenwood Management Company has available a full-time paid internship. Kenwood is a Bethesda-based owner-manager of a 1.3M sf office-industrial portfolio around the Washington Metro area. Intern would also have the opportunity to work directly with the company owners.
Intern would be working on the following projects:
- Preparing contractor service agreements.
- Inputting data in Maximizer CRM – investor database
- Inputting information, photos related building equipment and preventive maintenance scheduling in Building Engines software
- Assist with scanning docs as we convert from paper documents to digital formatting.
- Assist Property Manager and Tenant Services Coordinator with projects
Internship is available immediately and hours/days are flexible.
How to Apply
Deadline to apply is 05/16/2018. Please submit your resume to Bill Singer at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, please contact Bill Singer at 301-656-7790