APPLY NOW! Real Estate Assistant with Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia Real Estate is a boutique Real Estate Firm located in McLean, VA.
Lauren Kivlighan, Principal Broker of Northern Virginia Real Estate Inc is one of the leading residential real estate brokers in the Northern Virginia, Washington, DC home markets. With 30 years in sales and over $600 million in “personal volume” my record of success speaks for itself! I have consistently ranked in the top 5% of residential sales for the past two decades. My vast wealth of experience and personal success helps ensure the financial success of her clients.
I have renovated houses myself – from $500,000 to over $1.3 million properties, from start to finish, bought and sold. I own rental properties too and as an investor myself, I know what to look for in a good investment property for my clients.
About the Position: Real Estate Assistant
We are looking for the right individual who will be able to take advantage of this great opportunity to intern for the summer. This position has the potential to turn into full or part time job. We are seeking an outgoing and highly dependable personality for the position of Real Estate Assistant. A successful applicant will be communicative, dependable, organized, motivated and hard working with a desire to learn more about real estate sales and marketing. Someone who is eager to accomplish a variety of assignments on the daily basis, develop marketable skills in the real estate market and work with a diverse group of clients.
Location: McLean, VA
Job Type: Internship, Part-time, Full-time
- Assist our broker owner with day to day tasks
- Public Relations and promoting our company (social media)
- You will learn how to build and manage client relationships by working closely with clients, while gaining an understanding of the real estate industry as a whole.
- Some sales-related desire in a competitive environment a bonus
- Written and verbal skills
- A strong work ethic with initiative and follow-through
- Effective problem-solving and leadership skills
- A strong desire for a career in sales management, Real Estate, social media marketing for real estate
- Prospect with local businesses, builders/contractors and clients ( includes driving)
- Assist the manager with critical sales activities and projects…. initiate first time home buyer seminars… lending seminars…etc-
- A combination of working from our office, home and in the field
- Able to take initiative and ready to learn.
- Experience with internet ad postings, creating ad space and marketing materials.
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
- Must have laptop that you can work on at the work place.
- Reliable, committed, and professional.
How to Apply
Deadline to apply is 06/09/2018. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Lauren Kivlighan at (email@example.com)