APPLY NOW! Recruiting Assistant at NYLIFE Securities LLC
NYLIFE Securities focuses on providing clients with world‐class brokerage services and a wide variety of investment options. As a registered broker-dealer and a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, NYLIFE Securities can offer the resources needed to help clients maximize their opportunities to grow and maintain their wealth.
Our exceptional client service, investment platform, and competitive cost structure can help address clients’ needs, regardless of their financial objectives. Our goal is to develop a long-term financial relationship with our clients and to prudently serve their needs throughout their life.
For more information about NYLIFE Securities LLC visit: FINRA BrokerCheck
About the Position
We are searching for a recruiting assistant to assist in attracting and retaining qualified individuals looking to build a financial services practice in an entrepreneurial setting. The successful candidate will be working directly with, and learning from, a Partner of New York Life. The candidate will be sourcing potential Financial Advisers/Agents and interacting with potential hires on a regular basis. The candidate will also be performing various administrative tasks in the hiring process and on behalf of the Partner. This opportunity is part time to start, leading into a full time position, and is ideal for a May 2019 graduate. If you are sharp, professional, personable, and very social, I would like to speak with you about this opportunity.
- Recruit qualified candidates for the position of Financial Adviser/Agent at New York Life
- Utilize established processes and systems to find and communicate with potential new recruits
- Conduct screening phone calls and interviews
- Be involved in groups and recruiting events outside the office
- Assist Partner with administrative duties in the hiring process for each candidate that is recruited and hired
- Assist in Management of the team of Financial Advisers/Agents
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Via email, LinkedIn, telephone, and in person
- Strong administrative background, or administrative qualities
This is a part-time position leading into a full time role. The Recruiting Assistant would work 20 hours per week. This is an ideal role for a current/rising senior.
Location: Tyson’s Corner, Va
Anticipated start date: June 1- 15
Salary: $10.00 per hour
How to Apply
Deadline to apply is 06/10/2018. To apply, please send your resume to Gage Arnold at email@example.com