APPLY NOW! Financial Advisor with McAdam
About the Company
At McAdam, we’ve completely reinvented the concept of financial advice to take clients and their future to a whole new level. Unlike most advisors, we go beyond the traditional focus on one’s personal and financial life. We also consider an additional, more important driver of one’s financial picture—their profession.
About the Position
What a financial advisor does:
- Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
- Works closely with a mentor to meet with clients to assess their financial needs
- Designs, develops, and implements a marketing plan
- Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
- Provides ongoing consultation and support
Some of the features of this position include
- One-on-one training from seasoned leaders in the financial planning industry locally.
- A comprehensive training program that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service and regulatory compliance
- Uncapped earning potential – top advisors can make $100,000+ in their first year – advisors must be comfortable with the majority of their compensation coming from their results
- Numerous career path options, including advanced financial advisor, compliance, field management and corporate opportunities.
Additional Requirements of the role:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business or an industry related field)
- Ability to obtain licenses
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident