Apply Now to be a Student Ambassador for the School of Business!
Dear members of the School of Business community,
The School of Business is seeking current students to serve as Student Ambassadors to aid and build our undergraduate platform. The selected candidates will work with the Recruitment and Outreach team in providing a student perspective to events with students, families, alumni, and other community members present. Ambassadors will be required to attend a monthly team meeting, along with individual meetings with the Recruitment and Outreach Coordinator. Possible event attendance may include, but is not limited to:
- High school visits
- Community outreach events
- Prospective student visits
- School of Business Area events
- Engagement with GMU School of Business Alumni
Students interested in applying to become a student ambassador should be:
- Upper-level undergraduate students.
- Full-Time classified students at George Mason University
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with students, faculty, and administrators
- Ability to express oneself effectively both orally and in writing
- Must be in good standing with Student Conduct and George Mason University
To apply, please send, via email:
- 2 letters of recommendation (one from a School of Business faculty member). Please have faculty submit these via email to email@example.com.
- Current resume
- Cover letter
Applications should be sent to Maxwell Gocala-Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Student Success and Academic Services at 703-993-1880.
Maxwell J. Gocala-Nguyen Undergraduate Recruitment and Outreach Coordinator