APPLY NOW! Full-time and Part-time Patient Financial Services Cash Specialist with INOVA
Inova is a global leader in personalized health, which leverages precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. At Inova, we serve more than two million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond.
We are shaping the future of health through our integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes. Our commitment to health and wellness is further reflected in our sustainable practices. Inova is home to world-class researchers, expert medical specialists and renowned scientists, who are driving innovation to improve patient care, prevent disease and promote wellness.
About the Positions: Full-time and Part-time Patient Financial Services Cash Specialist
The Patient Financial Services Cash Specialist 2 is responsible for receiving, sorting and processing of the bank lockbox in a timely and accurate manner.
- The timely and accurate posting of patient and insurance payments, insurance write-offs, charge adjustments, deductibles, copays, and non-covered or denied amounts.
- Balance all adjustments and payments posted daily by batch in Healthquest.
- Reviews EOB and patient payments to determine any possible over payments made by payer and/or patient.
- Access data base reports and rejection reports are worked timely and meet Departmental Productivity and Quality Review standards.
- Assure appropriate and timely write-off of all account adjustment requests.
- Assure appropriate handling of non-payment EOBs and denial request.
Part-Time position to work 20 to 28 hours per week
Flexible on the days and time; ideally they would fall within:
Monday: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Tuesday: 1:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Wednesday: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Thursday: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
Up to eight hours can be arranged at other times of the week (excluding Sunday).
How to Apply
Deadline to apply is 10/14/2018. Please click here and search 39704BR for part-time and 40841BR for full-time.
Candidates should upload a current PatriotWeb Unofficial Transcript, with their resume, when completing the application process.