APPLY NOW! Business, Marketing, & Social Media Marketing Internship with Dictyon
Since 2004, Dictyon has been providing outstanding translation services in 100+ languages to various government and corporate clients. We proudly enable our customers to meet some of their most complex and demanding needs through unwavering commitment to excellence, skilled technical and managerial staff and the use of the lastest technological advances. Our core philosophy is to skillfully merge the talent, skills and expertise of our human resources with the most innovative technology and translation techniques.
About the Positions: Business, Marketing, & Social Media Marketing Internship Positions
Dictyon, Language Services Company is looking for Interns learning the ins and out of the Business. Dictyon Language Services is running its annual internship program and needs a few interns!
We are looking for our interns to join the team with us. Must be highly motivated and self-driven to provide social media, and marketing support. Must work well with others and individually.
Must be able to: Commit 10-12 hours during the week
Job Type: Internship
- Valid government ID
- Internship Contract & Agreement
- Job Type: Internship
Intern shall be open to learn the ins and out of language support from beginning to end including Budgeting, Marketing and more. Intern may be involved in managing client files, management process, and assisting with operations by coordinating with team management and outside vendors and other projects as assigned including assisting with marketing campaign and social media.
- Knowledge of Social Media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are extremely valuable.
- Knowledge of marketing on multiple mediums, and technology
A large part of this job is you will be expected to use a wide array of social media vehicles:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Uploading pictures, and video uploads.
- Working with marketing consultant for webpage and blog updates
- Desktop publishing and graphic design programs
- Blogging and writing articles
- MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Well groomed
- Positive attitude
How to Apply
Deadline to apply is 10/19/2018. Please send your resume to Mary Paris at email@example.com