ACFE Foundation 2019-2020 Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship Opportunity
2019-2020 Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship awards vary from $10,000, $5,000, $2,500 and $1,000, and include a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership. Students can visit ACFE.com/Scholarship for eligibility criteria and to complete the online application. The deadline to submit completed applications is January 30, 2019.
Scholarship applicants must currently be enrolled full-time and similarly enrolled during the 2019-2020 academic year at an accredited, four-year college or university. Applicants must have a declared major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance or criminal justice and demonstrate a desire to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud profession.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible:
- Undergraduates must be enrolled 9 semester hours (or equivalent) per term
- Graduates must be enrolled 6 semester hours (or equivalent) per term
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited, four-year college or university with enrollment through the 2019-2020 academic year
- Submit a Completed Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship application
- Provide Official Transcript(s) showing all completed college or university courses
- Two recommendation forms must be submitted on behalf of the applicant*
For more information, visit http://www.acfe.com/SCHOLarship/.
Additional inquiries can be emailed to Scholarships@ACFE.com.