APPLY NOW! Benefits Specialist with PAE
About the Company
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software.
About the Position
Serve as a benefits specialist and maintain responsibility for supporting the design and development of benefit programs through the identification of external trends and best practices. Performs detailed technical reviews of employee benefits data, develops complex reporting alternatives, and conducts financial modeling. Effectively interprets FMLA, ADA, COBRA and ERISA compliance. Experience with 401(k) plan administration and vendor management.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with the Payroll Department, external Benefits Third Party Administrator, external Benefits SCA Administrator, external carrier websites, and Benefits Accounting to review, analyze, and reconcile payroll data files for benefit deductions and benefit payments.
- Assist with forecasting and developing health and welfare cost for Pricing team in support of government new business proposals.
- Be expert in the structure and content of the Benefits databases; under direction, maintain Benefits databases to reflect organizational changes; expand and maintain Benefits databases to accommodate acquisitions and other new business.
- Cross train on other benefits department activities to serve as backup or lead as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 of year of experience doing similar work in a corporate setting is required.
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS Excel is required.
- Experience with reporting systems such as Deltek CostPoint, SAP, PeopleSoft or Workday is highly desirable.
- Must be highly organized, demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Must enjoy working with data.
- Excellent analytical skills are required.
- Knowledge of Service Contract Act (SCA) and/or Davis Bacon and Collective Bargaining Agreements is a plus.
- Experience developing and presenting executive presentation.
- Union negotiation experience a plus.
How to Apply
Those interested in applying must send a copy of their resume to Kimberly Young, Director of Global Benefits, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 7th.