APPLY NOW! Marketing Intern with Plave Koch PLC
About the Company
Plave Koch PLC is a boutique law firm focused on franchising, licensing, and branded distribution, representing over 200 brands in a wide range of industries. Our client services include franchise transactions and regulatory compliance, litigation/dispute resolution, international transactions, trademarks, domain names/technology, supply chain, and business and finance transactions. We’re a firm of former “big firm” partners who have taken a different approach to practicing law and serving client needs in the U.S. and internationally.
About the Position
Plave Koch PLC is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team.
The ideal candidate is someone with great communication skills, proactive, and a great team player. You will be working directly with the attorneys and our staff.
In this role you will:
- Write and edit press releases, social media posts, articles for the law firm’s website, and marketing materials
- Assist with the daily management of social media accounts, including creating and curating of engaging, shareable content
- Build and update contact lists and databases
- Collaborate with attorneys and staff on new campaigns and projects
- Observe how a law firm thinks about and handles client experiences
- Assist in creating marketing campaigns, both automated and ad-hoc, from ideas to reality
- Study the technical basics of email marketing
- Learn the usefulness of various tools for business development
What we are looking for:
- A junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Business, or related field
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Highly organized worker with the ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- A Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A familiarity with social media marketing
- An ability to convey compelling messages, both in person and in writing
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the team to achieve goals
- Internship requires working approx. 10 hours per week.
- Salary is $20 per hour
How to Apply
Please email (1) a current resume, (2) unofficial transcript, and (3) cover letter to email@example.com by 02/08/2019.