Employer Site Visit – Kearney & Company – Sign Up by Tuesday, January 29th
Apply now to attend an on-site visit to Kearney & Company on February 1, 2019 from Noon to 3 pm. You will learn what it is like to work at Kearney & Company’s headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
To register and confirm your attendance:
- Apply through this posting (must be logged into Handshake)
- Confirm your attendance by paying the $10 cash reservation fee in Career Services, Sub I, Room 3400, Fairfax campus. Your fee is refunded to you at the site visit.
- Important: Check your email regularly for important updates.
Who is Kearney & Company?
Founded in 1985, Kearney is the premier CPA firm focused exclusively on the Federal government, providing services across the financial management spectrum. Kearney has helped the Federal government improve its financial operations’ overall effectiveness and efficiency; increase its level of accountability and compliance with laws, regulations and guidance; and protect its funds from fraud, waste and abuse. We understand the Federal government’s need for efficiency and transparency.
February 1st, 2019 from noon to 3:00 pm
- INTERACTIVE SITE VISIT
- LUNCH INCLUDED
- MEET KEARNEY EMPLOYEES
- TOUR THE KEARNEY OFFICE
- LEARN ABOUT OUR INDUSTRY
- EMPLOYEE PANEL / Q & A
- WHAT WE DO
- TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Kearney & Company
1701 Duke Street, Suite 500
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Use Metro and exit at the King Street Metro in Alexandria
- Or arrange your own independent transportation
- Allow plenty of time to arrive as traffic can be congested.
- Plan to arrive at least 20 to 30 minutes early to ensure prompt arrival.
If you must cancel, please cancel by January 29 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not show up for the site visit or fail to communicate the reason you must cancel, you will forfeit the $10 reservation fee, and your Handshake account will also be blocked for the semester.