Vote for the 2019 Academic Advisor of the Year!
One vote per student. Voting for 2019 is open until March 1st at 5pm. The Award committee will review the nominations and the award will be presented at the annual Academic Advisor of the Year Luncheon that will be taking place on Friday, March 22nd.
The committee will consider the following criteria in the selection of the Advisor of the Year:
- Caring, helpful attitude toward students
- Provides accurate information regarding university academic requirements
- Availability to students, faculty, and staff
- Makes appropriate referrals
- Knowledge of George Mason University regulations, policies, and procedures
- Supports student development through advising
Mary Byerley serves in the Office of Student Success and Academic Services for the School of Business at George Mason University.