APPLY NOW! Audit Staff Accountant (Entry Level) at Renner and Company
About the Company
Renner and Company, CPA, P.C.
serves nonprofits, individuals and businesses, including government contractors, located in the Washington DC metropolitan area including Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church, Tysons Corner and Reston, Virginia; as well as Bethesda, Rockville, Beltsville, and Silver Spring, Maryland; Washington, DC. and other states and locales.
About the Position
Renner and Company, CPA, PC has a rewarding opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Audit Staff Accountant to join its team. Our position will allow upwardly-mobile professionals a direct opportunity to advance their position and build beneficial relationships with clients and team members. To succeed, qualified candidates must exhibit the ability to problem-solve as part of a team, demonstrate the capability to actively pursue their career development, exhibit technical proficiency in audit procedures, and interact with client personnel in a professional manner. This position will also provide the right candidates the ability to partake in career development opportunities including coaching and continuing education.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstration of ability to work in team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, prior experience in public accounting a plus.
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Basic knowledge of Nonprofit GAAP, Uniform Guidance, Employee Benefit Plans, Government Contracting, and other relevant industry guidance a plus.
- Ability to positively and professionally interact with client personnel.
- CPA or CPA candidates preferred.
How to Apply
Those interested in this position should apply via Handshake by 06/30/19.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Renner and Company has a number of other positions open as well! Click here to view other available opportunities and submit your application!
Tags: accounting, career services, full-time