APPLY NOW! Analyst with Interos
About the Company
Interos, Inc. is a fast-growing venture backed company with an AI-driven SaaS application that will change supply chain risk management industry. If you are an intellectually curious analyst, at all levels of experience, then we want to hear from you!
The core of the Interos platform is the compilation, analysis and visualization of dynamic supply chain information curated via proprietary and public data sources. Through the utilization of such qualitative and quantitative data sets, business/data analysts identify patterns and relationships to monitor, assess, and navigate risk and opportunities inherent in supply chains, strategic partnerships, and business alliances.
Our offices are located in Arlington, VA.
About the Position
Analysts research and understand how client ecosystems are structured, identify interconnectedness between companies and/or products, and decipher meaning and commercial impact associated with relationships up and down the value chain. Specifically, analysts will be responsible for generating research for, as well as leveraging research from, our AI platform to generate predictive and prescriptive supply chain insights.
What is Interos looking for?
- You are intellectually curious and can think outside of the box.
- You are ambitious and willing to tackle complex projects
- You can investigate, connect, and analyze data from an array of sources to “pull the thread” in order to gain valuable insights, while realize when “enough is enough”.
- You are a good and concise storyteller.
- You are amenable to coaching.
- You are persistent and innovative, and you thrive on finding trends that help clients make informed decisions.
- Collect, analyze, and identify new qualitative and quantitative data sources;
- Identify supply chain relationships and associated commercial impact;
- Identify opportunities, risks and mitigating factors associated with such relationships;
- Generate short-and long-form reports and content using a combination of data, text, and/or graphics;
- Curate relevant data and design visualizations (e.g., ecosystem maps) for reports and online platform;
- Create client-ready deliverables using appropriate metrics and documentation practices;
- Collaborate with other team members on project work, process improvement, and opportunities for automation;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
Desired Candidate Attributes
- Experience in business research, critical problem-solving, and data analysis techniques;
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical skills;
- Ability to conduct research across multiple industries;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to network internally and externally;
- Ability to manage tasks and time commitments to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to keep up with changing priorities;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to work quickly and independently, under various degrees of oversight;
- Ability to accept and incorporate feedback and constructive critique in a positive manner;
- Interest in contributing to process improvement and working in a fast-pace, collaborative and team-oriented environment;
- Ability to lead projects, working with business owners of all levels;
- High comfort level with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Liberal Arts or a related discipline.
- 2-5 years of work experience, preferably conducting research/investigative analysis/risk management related activities.
- Base Salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Location: Arlington, VA (15 min from downtown DC)
How to Apply:
Click Here to submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration by 6/14/19